Last month there was again a wide selection of topics covered in the linky; some posts raised a smile, some informed, some amazed and some had me nodding in agreement and recognition. It was tough to pick my three picks of the month! But here they are, in no particular order:
- The Piri-Piri Lexicon shared a summary of the things she's learnt about living in Germany. It's funny - and in my opinion is further proof that the Germans and the Dutch are close cousins.....
- The Expat Partner's Survival Guide linked a post about the quirky things in South Africa she's learning to love, like Housewives Cheese Powder. You seriously can't make this stuff up. This is expat life.
- And talking of expat life... what is the reality of expat life? A Wanderlust for Life spills the beans.
You can read the rest of the posts that linked up here, including what a Japanese toilet taught World Tree Coaching about expat life, how to help your bilingual children at every stage of childhood and what to do with grenadine. I told you it was hard to choose my three favorite!
And so to this month's link up. To join in, it's as easy as 1,2,3.....
- Choose the post you want to share with the world and add the linky badge (below)
- Add your post link to the InLinkz tool below.
- Leave at least one comment on any of the post linked this month and share one other post on any social media using #ExpatLifeLinky.
Next month I'll also share my three favourite link ups. I also share my favourite posts on Twitter and the Expat Life with a Double Buggy Facebook page and pin link up posts to my Pinterest board.