Wednesday 1 April 2015

1 April Kikker in Je Bil



Some played along. Some were oblivious to the fact that it is 1 April today. In any case entering the school building this morning was amusing! The teachers all had their own toilet roll tied around their waist too or prominently on their desks......

We also played a few jokes on the children this morning (frozen milk in their beakers being the best) so everyone has gone off to school in good humour.

If you want to know a little more about April Fool's traditions around the world Trilingual Mama has written just the blog post for you.

Have a great April 1st but watch out for that kikker in je bil, die niet meer uit wil!

3 comments:

  1. Love this April Fools! In France it's all about sticking a fish on someone's back, which I'm sure Trilingual Mama has written about if I pop over and have a read...and so have I of course! (A couple of years ago.) Don't suppose you've got any more posts about france for tomoorw's #AllAboutFrance linky, have you Amanda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep reading about the 'poisson'............ Fair enough - it's all a bit mad right, whatever the country. 😛 I'll have a look - not sure that I do. It'sthe expat life linky again next week so keep it in mind....

      Delete
    2. I found one! I'll be linking up tomorrow!

      Delete